A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered for any page would be greatly diminished.
If you want to read more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like the Like or Share.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the third-party privacy policies that are mentioned in this cookiespolicy .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where that is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.